A $150 million scientific research organization engaged Javitch Associates to assist their President and CEO in the following issues and to:
1. Uncover the key reasons for the perceived decreased level of morale in the corporate headquarters of this ten-branch office organization
2. Determine the reasons for a 21% turnover among the 263 employees at corporate headquarters
3. Assess the impact of the turnover and decreased morale among the six largest clients; specifically, look for ways to improve quality control, productivity, communication, responsiveness, and overall client satisfaction
4. Gather information essential for creating a five-year strategic plan.
5. Conduct in-depth interviews of potential and current managers to identify a pool of candidates for promotion to key managerial positions
1. Met with a representative group of management and non-management employees at all levels to ascertain group viewpoints of a variety of company issues
2. Created a customized computer-scored survey of all company employees and select current and former clients.
3. Shared findings with employees and created a list of action steps.
4. Conducted intensive interviews of selected candidates for promotion.
5. Customized training sessions on leadership, teambuilding, group dynamics, and task force management
6. Provided on-going corporate coaching.
Coordinated the planning of a week-long retreat for seventy CEOs, CIOs, and Medical Directors from a national, multi-site, vertically integrated Health Care Network. Also conducted several topical sessions on planned organizational change, teambuilding, and state-of-the-art leadership techniques. Consulted with several CEOs on assessments of organizational challenges.
Conducted team building training retreat for home office and field office employees of a nation-wide insurance corporation. The goal was to bring about an internal corporate culture change and move from an environment of competition to one of collaboration. Met with key managerial and non-managerial employees to determine organizational needs, an action plan and then facilitate a staff retreat.
Coached plant manager and senior management team of an international steel manufacturing corporation to increase their leadership success, rebuild their team effectiveness, and identify sources of poor morale and decreased productivity.