We begin by interviewing you, your officers, staff and other employees to identify and clarify your organization’s objectives, needs, abilities, resources, challenges and obstacles.
Meeting with key individuals and teams throughout your organization to assess strengths, areas needed for improvement, interdepartmental and departmental interaction and potential barriers to success.
Appraising internal and external candidates for promotion and appointment to positions throughout your company to ensure an effective "match."
Analyzing the collected data and formulating short-term and long-term action plans to resolve issues, prevent future barriers, and achieve your objectives.
Integrating the final plan into the parameters of your specific goals, budget, and timeframe.
Establishing a formal structure to assess the results of the plan and by creating follow-up systems to ensure ongoing success of the implemented action plans.
Coaching & Consulting
Our first goal is to assess and understand your organizational needs: structure, culture, policies, systems, employees and the unique demands that challenge them.
Next, we work closely with you to produce intervention strategies.
Additionally, to respond to your organizational concerns and challenges, we offer practical insights, and realistic recommendations. Our goal is to help you to achieve the highest possible corporate goals and outcomes.
As management psychologists and organizational specialists, Javitch Associates uses a systems approach to understanding you and your corporation. We seek to understand the issues, individuals and groups in the context of the structure, culture, policies, and procedures of the overall corporation.
We coach/consult on an individual or group basis to:
- Lead with Positive Influence and Power
- Understand goals, motivation, and needs
- Determine key issues
- Assess current & potential levels of performance
- Identify strengths and limitations
- Create an action plan of developmental strategies, processes and behaviors to address the situation
Once a commitment to a mutually created coaching/consulting plan is reached, real progress can begin. We then meet with all parties on a regular basis for an agreed upon period.
Our direct coaching/consulting takes the form of discussion, problem solving, questions and answers, feedback, skill building, and more. Our action-oriented approach ensures that all goals and needs are met in a mutually agreed-upon time frame.
Approximately six weeks after the initial coaching/consulting assignment has concluded, we follow-up with those involved to ensure the continued success of the developmental strategic process.
Our 2 day + 1 day workshop format includes all of the following:
- Ongoing interaction between the facilitator, the participants, and participant groups.
- Brief lectures whenever appropriate
- Individual and group role-plays and experiential exercises
- Pre-workshop assignments where appropriate
- Reinforcement of the concepts being presented and experienced
- Specific practice and emphasis on "back to work" behavior
- Specific processes to ensure that behaviors, attitudes, skills, and knowledge learned at the sessions will be practiced, reinforced and integrated into the workplace even after the sessions have concluded
- Questionnaires and inventories to provide specific and individualized feedback to participants
- Special One-day follow-up: Participants reconvene in a special session approximately 4-6 weeks after the program’s initiation. The goal is to actively discuss, practice, and reinforce skills by reviewing the techniques learned in the first workshop. Additionally, we address the challenges participants may have encountered since the program began.
It has been said that, "Behind every business decision is a people decision." Using an interactive and multi-media approach, Javitch Associates directly addresses key issues that affect the productivity, satisfaction and success of today’s employees and corporations. Experience and research continue to demonstrate that working with employees to increase productivity and
satisfaction is the major task of any organization.
Our expert speakers focus on those very issues as they convey a message of seriousness often blended with humor, to affect their audiences. In particular, the Javitch team addresses the skills, abilities, and knowledge necessary to bring successful leaders, their employees, and their
corporation into the competitive and constantly changing marketplace.
Here’s just a taste of the topics our clients have found helpful:
- Leading with Positive Influence and Power
- Coaching for Executive Excellence
- Succeeding in Times of Organizational Conflict and Change
- Interviewing and Assessing Key Management Staff and Candidates
- Creating and Maintaining Higher Performance Teams
- Empowering Your Staff To Increase Their Potential and Productivity
- Decreasing Interpersonal Strife and Stress